Saturday, February 25, 2012

Reflection for Day Three

My Dearest Love,
What was your choice of gift for your partner? How did they react to your gesture? I have given you many gifts my dear heart.I have given you a heart to love, a soul to dance and a mind to think. Often these gifts can be used in ways I had not intended. Watch that you do not use your gifts only to gain favor, but because it is an outward expression of your love. Much as my gifts for you are simply because I love you.
Love,
Jesus Christ

 Ok so the 11th hour save last night with peanut butter cups. Money is tight so I was trying but just couldn't get myself out the door. We did go to dinner originally but I thought about it and it seemed more for me, than him. My darling husband brought me home a cup of hot chocolate with stickers all over it. Isn't he wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment